Saturday, January 1, 2011

A family needs to lose weight

This was written by one of the members of NutriMirror:

For any one that stubbles on to this site I want to tell our story again as there will be fresh eyes and I bet our story is like some of yours.

My wife found this site April of 2010. We have lived by it since then and with no exercise (but we will start this year ) I am down 65 and my wife 50. As a side befits both our kids are in normal weight ranges. Children should not be on here and ours never was but they have learned from us and eating what we eat they are of perfect range and getting the lessons we wish we had on food.

My wife and I get to log together and talk about recipes. We have more energy to get out and do thing with the kids. We are real people and this really works. I go out and work full time and my wife takes care of kids and a house and we make this work so easy.

The first week maybe 2 may be a little difficult getting use to finding and entering food but after that it is second nature.

This site is the greatest thing we have ever done as a family. If you or your family needs to lose weight I know this is the answer.

Check out: NutriMirror

The book inspired by the people using NutriMirror.com.

Balanced Days Balanced Lives

No comments: