Friday, January 7, 2011

Where to start?

Social networking. How many ways are there to work?

First we have email, sounds so old fashioned now, doesn't it.

I realize I'm "texting" more than using the cell phone, so talking on the phone is out, right.

I have a web site, that I love and would like everyone to visit. So, I have a twitter account, it has been said this is the way to let people know what you have to share. I spend more time hitting the button just to put twitts on my page. Do you open all of these! Again no talking, just twitting.

I just started this blog so I will have somewhere to send people who read my twits. To quote a line from a movie, "I could start a blog, I have thoughts"...




Crickets...


Something will come to me...soon. In the meantime read some of the stories I put at the top of the page.

4 comments:

Kel said...

The crickets comment made me laugh out loud!

When someone says "write something" I tend to get a tad bit cricket-like too!

The Path Traveled said...

cherp....cherp....I can here them now!

Carrie said...

Pam, you make me laugh! :) I like the look of your blog. It is addicting, rearranging things.

susan said...

Crickets chirp in my head all the time...you mean that's not a good thing? uh-oh...