Monday, January 3, 2011

A NutriMirror Anniversary

We love hearing from people who have been using NutriMirror

My 2nd anniversary with Nutrimirror!! Dont know what I would have done without stumbling onto the site..taught me about my eating habits and to be true to what I did eat. Made me accountable for what I put in my body...
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Yes I strayed when I got on maintenance, but it didnt take long for me to come back. Just didnt totally trust myself..
I am not the perfect eater but I do what makes me happy and is still getting the job done.

3 comments:

The Path Traveled said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Path Traveled said...

Pam, maintenance was the harder part of NutriMirror for James and I. We had our calorie counts on the mark, lost the weight, then along came eat more...what? I didn't want to eat more and gain weight. I procrastinated for a while, but finally gave in. Now, after the holidays and a 4 pound gain, I know I can go back to my 1200 plus exercise , get green, and I will lose it again. Thats why I love it on NutriMirror. We are in control of our food, food does not control us.
Betty

p.s. your blog looks great and your doing fantastic. You rock!

PamelaAnn said...

Thanks I'm learning as I go. Thanks for your help.