Saturday, July 2, 2011

Think - Eat - And - Move

Exercise this morning was a 6 mile walk. It's such a beautiful morning I walked to my starting point, instead of driving. This added 2 miles to my route. I normally drive because the road doesn't have a sidewalk and very little shoulder. But, I got an early start and the traffic wasn't that bad.

I usually have Friday off and spend the morning catching up on a weeks worth of newspapers. And, I normally like to read the Sunday paper with coffee in the morning, ahh lazy times, but...

The days are getting warmer so I will be putting off these "non activities" and heading out earlier so I can do my walking before it's to hot.

5 comments:

The Path Traveled said...

There are no sidewalks out here in the county but my walks are early and most people are either going to work or taking kids somewhere. Running is getting longer with my morning walks and most people know I work out that time of the morning so most scoot over. But again, there's those crazy's you have to watch out for, so Pam, watch your self! Tell Jim what I tell James...If I dont get home in an hour, look in the ditches.

PamelaAnn said...

Thanks Betty. I always leave a note with my route and carry ID and a cell.
You be careful out there too.

Carla said...

Pamela, you are such an inspiration. Walking like you did on Friday in the heat of the day, such dedication!

The Path Traveled said...

"The Broke 4 Ranch" will be hosting a Virtual Blog BBQ, hosted by yours truly, Thoughts on a Blog and your being featured. I hope you will come join us! Invitation is posted on my blog.

PamelaAnn said...

Yeah, a party! Will there be dancing?