Saturday, March 19, 2011

Thoughts on a walk


California Poppys!

This walk is getting really easy, I've got to step it up.

I think I'll take a donation form to the fire station. I use their street for training, if I introduce myself maybe they'll toss some water on me if they see my laying by the side of the road.

I'm going to try putting Pumpkin in my beans recipes.

I'm going to Pie Day in Encinitas, what should I take. Usually, I just show up and eat.

Largest Moon in 19 years will be visible on Saturday night, 3-19-11.

Michael is coming down Saturday! We'll spend the day and go have lunch.

I got a big vote of confidence from my little brother and my sister in law. Thanks you guys, love ya.

3 comments:

Carla said...

Hi Pam! Let us know if the beans are good with pumpkin. Sound like it would be. I am so proud of you for taking on the challenge. When I get to feeling better I am going to try for 10 miles, that would be a challenge, but you have inspired me.

The Path Traveled said...

Pam,
Some of my best writing has come from the thoughts while I walk! Keep thinking!
Betty

Anonymous said...

I love your thoughts! :) Love the poppys too!

I think that is a fine idea by the way, about the firemen and water. ;)

We will be donating soon! Yay! I'm so excited for you, Pam. You are doing a great job!