Friday, February 11, 2011

Kel tells it like it is!

I had to grab Kel's latest post and share it, in case you missed it.

I love the way she explains things. Simple and to the point. If more people could read this post it would save them so much time and heart break. Heart break because people are still believing in and hoping for a "quick fix". The easy pill to swallow or the packaged food they are told to eat. The heartbreak comes when people stop taking the pill and stop eating the pre-packaged food and the weight comes back.

Learn to eat the right way. Realize you should eat "real" food. Stay away from packaged food. If a packaged item has ingredients that you don't recognize, it isn't real food.

NutriMirror people are willing to help with tips and advise. Kel is one of those people.

1 comment:

The Path Traveled said...

She certainly has made some points that I needed to hear today! But, she has taught me many things while on NutriMirror. I think of her as a role model. I may not do what she tells me, but I'm trying and learning something everyday.