Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sometimes I don't want to eat., but I'll drink...

Do you ever feel like that? Either to tired or to lazy (is there a difference?),or not hungry, don't want to cook, or any other excuse you might come up with.

This is my problem. There are some days I have to make myself eat my calories. I understand, this is the last thing you want to hear. How is this possible? Most people eat to much, too may calories, too much sodium etc.

I can eat too much also. So, I'm versatile.

I know, because of NutriMirror, I need to eat a certain amount of calories. I also need to meet my nutritional needs. So, how do I handle this?

I have a "go to Slurpy". 7 items, 252 calories. Check out the fiber and vitamins. 2 ounces each, apple, banana, blueberries, strawberries, spinach, orange juice and 15 grams Chia green + omega 3. Ice as needed.

1 comment:

susan said...

I had something very similar for lunch today myself!

sadly, though...it is a very rare occasion that I need more calories!