Saturday, March 9, 2013

7 days Breakfast - Lunch - Snacks

It's not hard eating right but it takes practice and planning.  It doesn't have to be fancy.  It doesn't have to be a recipe for each meal.  Sometimes all it takes is combining foods you like.

I have learned to take food with me when I go to work.  This means breakfast, lunch and snacks.

Does this seem like a lot to you?

Think of it this way, do you eat breakfast before you leave for work?  I don't, I leave too early and food is the last thing on my mind.  But, I know when I get to work I'm going to be hungry.  By taking breakfast with me I'm "prepared" and will avoid the temptations that I might come across.

The same goes for lunch.  Running out for a quick bite always involved "fast food". By bringing lunch, another temptation averted.

Snacks keep me going through out the day.

You might get some ideas by looking as some typical days I pack.


Day one:

breakfast

lunch

snack

DAY 2

  BREAKFAST

breakfast


lunch

snack



DAY 3

    Breakfast

breakfast
lunch
snack

DAY 4

breakfast (sometimes all you need is a PB and J)

lunch
snack

Day 5

breakfast

lunch
snack

DAY 6

breakfast

lunch

snack


DAY 7


breakfast
lunch

snack


1 comment:

The Path Traveled said...

Pam,
I'm so glad you did this post. I no longer work out in the real world but this fits in so well with our E28 learning process, but you know that! Lol!
I need to learn to pre pack things like to so that when our life is hectic and the everyday what's for lunch, ect, comes up...I'm ready!
Thank you for the lesson.
Betty