Thursday, September 22, 2011

I've been feeling tall lately!

Sylvia, stop laughing. I’m standing taller. At least in my mind I am. All the walking I’ve been doing lately might have something to do with it.
There is something about walking and standing tall that goes together. Walking is my exercise of choice. This is something I feel I will always be able to do. I don’t feel the need to run a race. But, I will walk everywhere, as long as I can. Sometimes I take a camera. Walking isn’t a chore for me, I enjoy it. If you haven’t been active, this is a good choice. It fits into most budgets. A comfortable pair of shoes will do. Start with short walks and work your way up to longer ones. I worked up to a mountain I am also going to do the Susan G Komen 3 day walk for the cure in November. What have you chosen to do to be active? Do you Hula Hoop (NancyLee94), run or bike (to many to list) or are you still searching. I watched a video of Kristel doing Zumba, wow I was ready to signup. Tennis, bowling, golf, the idea is to move. There are a lot of choices, keep trying till you find something that fits. And remember, when you get bored, try something else. But really, does this pack make my butt look big?

6 comments:

The Path Traveled said...

I love walking also. Three years this month...4 miles each day, at least 5 times a week. Funny, I was just telling my husband this morning that walking hasn't took enough off my butt. Yours has a unique curve if I do say so myself. Lol! I bet mine since I pak a loaded 38 in a holster, on the hip, would really be weird looking. I love the tall shadow also, because its the only time I'm tall. After all, I'm only 5 feet and lowering.

PamelaAnn said...

Funny, Betty, I thought you looked at least 5'6"!
I'm really 5'3", a little height challenged.

Anonymous said...

Oh Pam, your last question made me laugh! :)

Great post! I like the pictures too.

Carla said...

I need to put my walking shoes on and get moving. Thanks for the inspiration!

deborah said...

didn't see where to post about the 75 day challenge (Brenda Swenson) but did you post pic. anywhere? Congrats, I am on day 42

PamelaAnn said...

Deborah, I did post some sketches. Scroll down to HOME, older post will show up you should be able to fine the 75 day pictures there. How are you doing on your's?